Cape Cassini Wilderness Retreat, Kangaroo Island Hotel, hosted Bed and Breakfast Accommodation
Kangaroo Island, South Australia
Setting the standard; looking to the future:
For information about our Sustainability and Healthy living practices please look at the
Education and Sustainability tab or visit our other websites:
www.livinggreener.com.au and www.success-all.com/welford
The only accommodation in South Australia with Green Globe benchmarking
and Advanced Eco Tourism Accreditation
A Holiday with Peace of Mind.
When you stay with us you are treading lightly on the environment.
Welcome to Cape Cassini Wilderness Retreat, Kangaroo Island's only eco accredited Bed and Breakfast. On the North Coast, the retreat is surrounded by 360 hectares of Australian wilderness fronting onto over 2 km of spectacular coastline.
“Thankyou Pat & David for your hospitality and warmth. Had a wonderful stay and marvelled at all you have achieved in this little piece of KI paradise.”
The Postcards Crew. Channel 9. SA.
- The perfect escape down a private, coastal wilderness road to a clifftop paradise
- Your own private, personal experience, unspoilt by other guests if you choose.
- Watch wild kangaroos, wallabies and birds from the comfort of the retreat
- Experience the beauty of the sea and shoreline with great ocean views
- Enjoy bushwalking the property, a guided tour or even wildlife conservation activities
- Have an experience in sustainable living that will help you save resources and money when you return home.
“The best place of our long holiday, hospitality, kindness and good advice in a wonderful B&B”
You are visitor
since 6th July 2003