Cape Cassini Wilderness Retreat, Kangaroo Island Hotel, hosted Bed and Breakfast Accommodation
Kangaroo Island, South Australia
Setting the standard; looking to the future:
For information about our Sustainability and Healthy living practices please look at the
Education and Sustainability tab or visit our other websites:
www.livinggreener.com.au and www.success-all.com/welford
The only accommodation in South Australia with Green Globe benchmarking
and Advanced Eco Tourism Accreditation
A Holiday with Peace of Mind.
When you stay with us you are treading lightly on the environment.
Breakfast: Bed and Breakfast Guests and Self Contained Guests
Continental breakfast of fruit, KI yoghurt, orange juice, cereals and fresh home made bread each morning with a choice of homemade jams or KI organic honey, tea and filtered coffee.
Lunch and Dinner: To self cater we recommend:
There are a number of lovely options for other meals. Kingscote is the main town about 40 minutes drive from the retreat. To self cater we recommend:
- Drakes Supermarket: excellent for general food items.
- Northcott Farmland Butcher: fabulous meat products.
- Kangaroo Island Fresh Seafoods: fresh seafood straight from the boat, also provide takeaway meals.
- Organic Connections: excellent organic and local fruit and vegetables.
- Stokes Bay is 20 minutes drive from the retreat and has two excellent restaurants.
- Rockpool Cafe: open for lunch and general takeaway items.
- Stokes Bay Bar and Grill: sit down menu, open for lunch and evening meals.