Cape Cassini Wilderness Retreat, Kangaroo Island Hotel, hosted Bed and Breakfast Accommodation
Kangaroo Island, South Australia
Setting the standard; looking to the future:
For information about our Sustainability and Healthy living practices please look at the
Education and Sustainability tab or visit our other websites:
www.livinggreener.com.au and www.success-all.com/welford
The only accommodation in South Australia with Green Globe benchmarking
and Advanced Eco Tourism Accreditation
A Holiday with Peace of Mind.
When you stay with us you are treading lightly on the environment.
“We had 24 hours flying and more than 1000 km driving to arrive in Kangaroo Island, but after a couple of days in Cape Cassini we are sure that we had maybe the best experience of our life!”
L & G. Bologna. Italy.
Come and enjoy Cape Cassini Wilderness Retreat in a different way.
In exchange for 2.5 hours involvement per day in the running of the retreat enjoy B & B for $65 per person per night twin share. This is nearly a 50% reduction on our normal rates and is available for a minimum 3 night stay from May 1 to October 31 2012.
If you prefer 4 hours involvement, the cost is $50 per person per night twin share.
- helping in the organic orchard - planting seeds, preparing beds, trimming fruit trees etc
- looking for new trails and evidence of Glossy Black Cockatoos (endangered)
- anyone who is artistic, we would love a big mural on our orchard fence
- collecting firewood - and perhaps find an Aboriginal Artefact
- helping to clear historic trig site (c 1945)
- collecting storm debris from the beach
- bushfire hazard clearing
- weeding on the property
- making trail markers
- seed collecting
- other projects, depending on your expertise
These are just some of the wonderful ways you can be involved in the running of the retreat.
If you're interested, please go to the Booking page and tick 'Working Holiday' with your details.